My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, April 18, 2011

Beautiful Tags Using Beautiful Kits

Here are a few tags I made using some of the most beautiful and fun to work with Scrapkits ever. I had a blast Playing with these and Thought I would show them Off. Let me know what ya think!
Each Kit I used was Made By Katie from Just So Scrappy.
You Can Visit Her Store Here - Just So Scrappy 2
You Can Visit Her Blog Here - Just So Scrappy

In This Tag I used Her Free Kit Add on - Ladybug Ladybug

In This Tag I Used Her Kit - Applelicious In This Tag I used Her Kit - Cherish
Absolutly Beautiful Kits.
Go Check Her Out!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment