My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Tag Showoff - Behind Blue Eyes

Hi ya All. Had to showoff my newest creation with you all. I worked with this beautiful Kit called - Behind Blue Eyes. My friend Vicki from Pink Princess Scraps made this gorgeous kit. Thank you so much sweetie, I had a blast Playing with it. If your interested In the Kit You can Visit Vicki's Store Here - Pink Princess Scraps or You can click her Banner on the right side. She has Amazing and Beautiful Kits! Hugs all and Thanks for letting me showoff my stuff, Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment