About Me

My photo

Hi All, I am Katie aka Pooker. Most of you know me as Pooker.
I create Tags and Templates and other lil things for fellow PSP addicts who love it just as me!
Being able to create some of just the smallest things sometimes can bring much joy to myself and as well as others!
I love know I can help inspire other to create and hopefully put a smile on their faces.
Lot's Of Love and Hugs

Follow by Email

My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, November 26, 2012

New Template - EI#127


A New template for you all to play with. I made it in colors of winter, but of course you can use it for all other things!
I am hoping to bring you some more goodies here in the next few days! But for now I hope you all enjoy this one!
Can't wait to see what you all do!

You can download this - HERE

Lot's of Love,

 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Pooker for sharing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks Ladies! You all are so very welcome huggies xoxoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This template was used in a template challenge in my forum and i thought you might like one of them, :) http://images49.fotki.com/v572/photos/5/2295715/11501122/agonalitys_CookiesCream_Pooker-vi.png

    ReplyDelete