My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2 New Templates - EI#156 - EI#157

Had some time to make some templates. I think I got a bit funky with these LMAO! Anyways hope you all like them, they are a bit strange, but hey we need strange sometimes! You can download each of these under the templates themselves!
Have Fun!!! 


EI#156 - You can download this - HERE



EI#157 - You can Download this - HERE

Lot's of Love,

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great templates Katie, I especially love the first one! Thanks so much for them hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the awesome templates xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new templates.

    I especially love #157.

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete