About Me

My photo

Hi All, I am Katie aka Pooker. Most of you know me as Pooker.
I create Tags and Templates and other lil things for fellow PSP addicts who love it just as me!
Being able to create some of just the smallest things sometimes can bring much joy to myself and as well as others!
I love know I can help inspire other to create and hopefully put a smile on their faces.
Lot's Of Love and Hugs

Follow by Email

My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, May 13, 2013

2 New Templates - EI#181 & #EI182

2 New Templates for you all!
Been trying to get back in this art and well I haven't done very well. Been struggling with real life still and well I am hoping one day soon I will be able to actually tag!
Anyways I don't want to make any more promises as right now I cant keep them, but all I can do is say I am trying! I hope you all can understand and just be patient and I appreciate all your support!
It's been tough for me and I want the ones I love the most to know that I am still here and thinking of you all and trying so hard to get back to you all! I hope it doesn't take more and more time, but well When I can I can and please hang on longer, I will be back!
Thank you all to my fans who like my templates and the encouragement into continue doing this! I enjoy being able to give you all something to use as inspiration!
I hope you can use these 2 I just made and hope to see what you make!
You can download each template below each one!
Hugs to you all!




EI#181 - You Can Download This - HERE



EI#182 - You Can Download This - HERE

Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. Brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fabulous hun! I don't know you but I sure no what you're going thru sweetie! I've walked in those shoes and know it took a lot of courage to speak out and ask for help.... don't know if I could have or not. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    love and hugz, Gail better known as Shez :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. snagged your temp..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete