My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, July 13, 2013

2 New Templates - EI#184 - EI#185

Yep Finally got to new templates up for you all! Been kinda non creative for awhile now and well, just felt like making something and well it happened to be some templates lol!
I hope you like them and can use them, I also hope they aren't similar to any other ones I made lol.
I do have my own style which I stick to but just not sure if I made same templates or not over and over.
If I did will try and be a bit more creative for you all! Jumping back in will surely do that!
You can download these with the links right below each one!
Enjoy! 



EI#184 - You Can Download This - HERE


EI#185 - You Can Download This - HERE

The yellow and blue colors was inspired by the PUT tube Goldilocks.

Thanks for stopping by.
Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

2 comments: