My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, September 29, 2013

2 New Templates - EI#194 & EI#195

I decided to play in PSP and makes some new templates.
I like to get carried away sometimes, and sometimes I make many layers to my temps, but in away I think it helps to add some more variety or help inspire you to go all out! I know they do for me!

I hope you likes my 2 new ones and I would love to see what you all make! You can download these templates below each one!
Huggies


EI#194 - You Can Download This - HERE
 

EI#195 - You Can Download This - HERE

Thank you all for stopping by.
Lot's Of Love,
 
 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment