My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, October 18, 2013

New Tag Showoff - Kittie's Sinful Designz



YAY I am on another CT team and so excited. Kittie from Kittie's Sinful Designz asked me to join her CT team and I was so very honored and excited to be asked.
I accepted and can't wait to make some taggies with her beautiful kits.

This tag above is one of her beautiful kits. I had the chance to play with it last night. I was lost with some mojo, but like how it turned out and hope you all do too!

This beautiful kit is called - Embrace The Cure

A gorgeous kit that represent BCA Awareness. The pinks in this kit are beautiful and I think it represents the theme so well! The one I used is Tagger sized but she also creates Full size Kits too! Cool huh?
You all have to check out Kittie's kits. If you haven't already you should. Awesome!
Below will be some links on where you can find her kits, her blog, and her fan site! You will definitely love it!

To Find Kitte's Shop - Mystical Scraps
To Find Kittie's Blog - Kittie's Sinful Designz
To Find Kittie's Fan Site - Kittie's Sinful Designz Fan Group

I hope you all like what I have made and hope you check her out at all places!

The Tube I used is by the Wonderful - Zindy S.D. Nielsen

And the Template I used is by me - EI#148

Thank you all for stopping by.
Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment