My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker

VMenu

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Tag Showoff And Exclusive Temp - Gothique Starr

I am a little late getting this up! I have been going through some changes and thinking of things to do, Plus personal stuff,
But Better late than never right? lol
This awesome tag I made to me is Fantastic, the kit the tube and the template. I couldnt have done it without the help of Gothique Starr aka Roo. Weeeeeee! Thanks hunny! XOXO

The tube I am using is made by Gothique Starr and it's called Get Bent
And The kit I am using is also called Get Bent!
It's a matching tube and kit set or you can buy them individually! You can get this amazing tube and kit here at:

They have many wonderful tubes and kits over there as well as all of Gothique Starr aka Roo goodies too. Make sure you swing by to check it out! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Also Make sure you stop by Gothique Starr's Website to check out the latest updates as well.


Here is the Exclusive template I made just for the matching tube and kit! I really hope you all likes so much! You can only get it one place! And thats at Gothique Starr aka Roo's Blog!

Make sure you swing by her blog to get this cool temp and to find out even more info on her amazing works.

Lot's of love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment