My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Tag Showoff - Zindy

New Tag I made using the absolutely stunning work By Zindy S.D. Nielsen!
I just had to use this tube once I saw it. I was actually porud that I made this tag with no template! YAY.
And I love how it turned out! Hope you all do too.

This tube is called - Still Looking For You!
And you can find it at her store here - Zindy Zone Store

Also swing by and check out her site, forum and her tubes blog for more info on what she is up to and what other have made with her work. Give ya a great way to see all the creative things you can do making tags with these beautiful pieces!

To Visit her website - Zindy Zone
To Visit Her tubes Blog - Zindy Zone Tubes
To Visit her Forum - Zindy's Forum

Zindy and I would love to see you there!

The kit I used for this tag is called - Love Melody
And was made by Kaymee Designs
I just did a bit of colorizing with some elements! Go check her out too. She has some beautiful kits for sale!

Lot's of love to all,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment