My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tag Showoff & Exclusive Template - Gothique Starr

This Amazing tag I made, I couldn't do it without the help of this amazing Tube and Scrapkit!
Both of these gorgeous pieces were made by the wonderfully talented Gothique Starr aka Roo.
Didn't she do a Fabulous Job?

This Gorgeous Tube Is called - Hazardous
And The Kit Is called - Toxic Hazard
You can either purchase these separate Or you can get them as a set here - Hazardous and Bundle Kit 

Please swing by - The Psp Project to check her all out as well as many other things she has to offer!
 Gothique Starr also has her own site you can visit her to read up on all the new things she has -
As well as her Own Scraps Blog under her AKA Roo - Scraps By Roo

Lots of goodies. So make sure you check her out, cause you are not gonna want to miss all of this awesomeness.



Gothique Starr aka Roo has asked me to make a matching temp to rock out with her newest kit and tube. What you think? Awesome or what? I think it turned out amazing!

To download this Exclusive Template stop By Roo's Place here - Scraps By Roo

Hope you all likes what we have done. Lots of love to you all,
 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment