My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tag Set Showoff - Shani & Zindy

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I did a twofer lol. Both on CT teams of Shani and Zindy and wow did they both go together so well. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The gorgeous Kit I used is called Suzanne and was made by Wicked Princess Scraps aka Shani Kenny
You can swing by her blog to check out all her other kits and where you can purchase from.
She also has a beautiful gallery where you can swing by and check out all the cool and beautiful things peeps have created with her work!

The tube I used is by the amazingly talented Zindy S.D. Nielsen and the tube is called - My Rose
The butterflies i used in this tag are also by Zindy and you can get these lil cuties in special packs here - Butterflies
You can swing by her shop to get it.
Also Make sure you swing by her site as well as she has so much going on with new stuff and ideas you dont want to miss out on!
She also has a Blog for tubes where you can find other peeps creating beautiful stuff with her work!


 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment