My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tag Showoff - Zlata

I just had to have a play with this awesome Zlata tube called - Poppy
 Isn't she gorgeous???? 
Yep and you can get here here at - The Psp Project 
Go check them out and other great tubes By Zlata.
You dont want to miss out! 

 The Scrapkit I used is a FTU kit called - Summer Day by Lila's Digiscrap
You can get it on her Facebook Page - Here
You have to like her page to get to the download. She has wonderful kits.

The Template I used was made By The Talented Denny and Mirella.
They did some awesome Collab temps you all will have to check out!
 To Visit Denny's Blog - Denz Designz
To Visit Mirella's Blog - A Space Between
They both have wonderful things on their blog you will just have loads fun fun checking these girls out! 

Thanks all for stopping by and checking it out!
Lot's of Love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment