My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Goodbye All!

At the end of this month September 2012, I will be retiring from the PSP community!
It's been on my mind for awhile now and today it was made clear to me, this is what I need to do!
It's so hard to say goodbye to each and everyone of you!
So many have came into my life and have so many wonderful memories. I will cherish that always!
You all have been so wonderful and good to me and I couldn't ask for any better!
Thank you to each one of you for the love, kindness, and support you have given to me.
You all are amazing!

I will leave my blog open for you all so you can still come by and grab any goodies you need. Maybe one day I will be able to give you more!

Thanks again for everything.
Lot's of love,

 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Aaww! I wish you all the best Pooker! Sending lots of hugs & prayers your way! You will so be missed! Thanks for your friendship! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you so much Pooker, you have given so much to the Psp community. Best of wishes to you Pooker; hope to see you one day again. We will miss our Pooker :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know you, but come here alot to see all of your goodies. I've left the psp world also for 2 years. I hope all will be well for you and will miss you here. Thank you for everything and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss you to my pookie pie, it won't be the same without you :( I do have hope you will come back to us one day :) ~ You are an amazing woman
    My thoughts and prayers are with you always
    God Bless & Take care.
    Love Punky ♥

    ReplyDelete