My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Monday, March 5, 2012

BAG - A - SNAG SHOWOFF TAGS

Hi there all I just wanted to showoff some of these wonderful tags that were made from talented ladies in my forum Bag - A - Snag
I asked if any of them had played with my newest templates #81 - #86 and i was so excited that they did! YAY So I just had to show them all off to the world.
I would like to say a huge Thank you to all of you who had played with my templates. It means alot to me that you do and helps inspire me to create more.
You all are amazing! Huggies xoxo

Without further ado, here are the gorgeous tags these wonderful ladies made:

Debbie made these beauties below:

With Template #85

With Template #83


 With Template #82
With Template #86

With Template #81

Pammy made these beauties below:

With Template #83


With Template #80

Silkee made these beauties below:

 With Template #86


With Template #83



Patti made this beauty below:

With Template #81

Woooooohoooo didn't they do a fantastic job!! I am so proud of these girls
and so honored. Thanks again ladies for playing with my temps!

You all might have to click on the tag itself to see full size!
Hope you all likes what they made too.
Lot's of love,

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment