My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker

VMenu

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, December 7, 2012

My Cousin - Amanda Munoz Donation Fund

 Hi all, 
My family is going through alot right now and if you can just take a second and read the message below and send a prayer would be so appreciative!
We need all the help we can get as well as all the prayers!
Thank you so much Huge Hugs xoxoxo

My Dear Friends and Family, For those of you who don't know, my cousin, Mandy Munoz, is battling cancer. Sadly, Cancer is winning. There are many preparations and decisions to be made and things to pay for. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. There has been a donation account set up by Mandy's mom, Sherry Watson, to help with the family needs and services under donation account #5456074524 at Wells Fargo as the "Amanda Munoz Donation Fund"... if doing a transfer online, the routing number is 125008547. If you have any donation questions you can contact Wells Fargo banker Angela Longnecker at 360-493-8484. Thank you.

 Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment