My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker

VMenu

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Collab Template - Pixie & Pooker


Weeeeeeeeeeeee We have a new template for you!
I am so excited about this one. Well I am excited about all of them when it comes to collabing. So much fun! hehe

Pixie came to me and asked if I would do a collab template with her, And of course I said yes!
She has just started getting into the collab template fun and let me tell you, She is already a Natural! 

Pixie doll thank you so much for doing this Collab template with me. I am so honored you asked me and I just knew this was gonna be alot of fun. I am so looking forward to Collabing with you again. 
 Huge Hugs sweetie pie xoxoxo

To visit Pixie's Blog - Pixie Dust
You can find this template over on her blog as well, Plus make sure you wing by and check out all the other goodies she has to offer. You dont want to miss out!

You can also download this template - HERE

Thank you all so much for swinging by and I hope you all likes what we made.
Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for this awesome template. =)

    I have a pressie for you here at at the bottom of my tutorial:
    http://manipulatedbymagik.blogspot.com/2014/11/ptu-christmas-warmth.html

    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete