My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker

VMenu

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, December 29, 2012

New Template - EI#143


One more for you all tonight. I hope you all likes.

Please make sure you leave some love, I know some of you do and I appreciate it, but so many just take without saying thanks! Please take an extra second to say thanks, there is lil boxes below you can click. You dont have to leave a comment. The lil boxes are enough! ♥

You can download this - HERE

Lot's Of Love,

 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Another amazing template! Thank you!
    Pressie here:
    http://christyscreationsandmore.blogspot.com/2013/01/first-tag-of-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls so much! Thank you all for your love and support! Sorry I am late seeing this! Lots of love xoxo!

    Christy doll will check it out right now Thank you hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. snagged...........ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete