My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Animations? What? Uh huh!

Yep I actually tried my hand at animations! And I have to say WOW I didnt realize how much actually goes into one. CRAZY!
My Sweet friend Janice from Jus Graphix was so nice to show me how to do this. If I didnt have her, I wouldnt have known how to make them lol. So a big Huge Thank you to You Janice babe. You so Rock!
Huge Huggies

Make sure you click on link above to check her blog out. She has lots of cool stuff over there!

So I give you my 1st two animations I made. Not sure if I will make more after this as I dont think I have the patience for this and PSP, but I wont give it up just yet, I will try again eventually!

I hope that you will be able to use these. If not thats ok too! They are very beginnerish LOL!

The 1st one here is a bubble sparkle of some sort


You can download this here!
This 2nd one if a fireflies one. I loved Janice's lightning bugs animation so much, I had to give it a try. Her's is def way better though LMAO. 


You can download this here!
I hope you all likes and enjoy!
Lots of love!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment