My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Friday, January 20, 2012

Tag Showoff - Sexy Lil Devil

Another tag I made up today! Wooohooo I am on a roll! Just hope it Lasts. lol
This gorgeous kit I used is called - Sexy Lil Devil and was made by Kristin from Toxic Desirez!
How great is this kit huh? I totally thought it went with this gorgeous tube.
If your interested in a really great kit or other kits make sure you swing by Kristin's store or blog, She has so many wonderful things over there!

Go here for Kristin's blog - Toxic Desirez
Go here for Kristin's store - Skullified Scrapz

Thanks all for checking it out. Hope you like what I made.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment