My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Templates - EI#75 & EI#76

Got a couple more templates for you all. I hope you likes! 

↓ Template - EI#75

You can download EI#75 template here

↓ Template - EI#76
You can download EI#76 template here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the use of your AWESOME templates
    HUGS
    Dark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the awesome templates! I made you a tag with #75. Please visit my blog:
    http://christyscreationsandmore.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-got-few-minutes-to-play-in-psp.html?zx=bab5fdcfc9cbb057

    ReplyDelete