My Blinkie

 photo fanofEIblinkie_zpse7bd708d.gif

My Forum

 photo bagasnagspringsummerblinkie_pooker.gif

Shout Out

Fans

Resizing Temps

If Need be, You may resize my templates as I know they are quite large. I do that to suit everyone's needs. All I ask is Just dont rip them apart or claim as your own. Thanks all. Huggies xoxo, Pooker
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Look & Announcement

Yep a New Look! What do you all think?
I just had to use my favorite tube from Zlata. If you dont know her then you all better go check her out cause she is amazing and so is her work.
Go here to check it all out - www.picsfordesign.com

Also Have a Huge announcement! Are ya ready for it?
Here goes:
I will be writing tutorials again!! YAY
I wont be writing them for all my tags, but I def will be writing them again! So make sure you swing by often and check me out to see if I have any new tuts! I will try and write tuts with FTU kits as well as PTU kits. I will label them so it will be easy for you all to find.
SO keep an eye out soon, I will be posting one shortly!

Also I will of course have some more temps up for you all soon too.
I have a collab temp set coming up my good friend Denny and I did. So look out for that soon too.

So i hope you all likes and will stop by every now again and check me out! Would love to see you all and any results you may have!

Lots of Love!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment